Author Topic: HOC Christmas Dinner 2012 (ish) - Rescheduled  (Read 331 times)

HOCAdmin

• Administrator
  • It wasn't me, I didn't do it, it's probably Spam!
    • Hesketh Owner's Club
HOC Christmas Dinner 2012 (ish) - Rescheduled
« on: January 30, 2013, 04:21:24 PM »
From Scott Greig:

As you are probably aware, the severe weather of the other week thwarted my initial attempts to organize the HOC Christmas Dinner and Committee Meeting at the Heart Of England hotel in Weedon, Northants.  Therefore, I have rescheduled event for 23rd February 2013.  The details are similar to before with the original attendees rebooked in to their hotel rooms.  However, the new date may now allow other Members the opportunity to attend. 

There are currently only 4 rooms (twins and a single) left in the hotel. If you would wish to stay in the hotel please go through me as I’ve secured all the rooms.  That said, there is also a Premier Inn in Weedon which is just round the corner from the Heart of England.

Timings are as follows:

Christmas Dinner and Committee Meeting – 23rd February.

• The Committee meeting will be held in the hotel from 2pm onwards – all members welcome
  • The HOC’s Christmas Dinner will be held in the hotel starting at 7.30pm.

The meal cost will be £25 for 2 people which includes three courses.  Furthermore, the hotel has 12 rooms available (mixture of doubles, twins and singles) for which they will offer HOC Members for £55 per room including breakfast (usually £73!). 

Details regarding the Heart of England, which is part of the Marstons chain, are as follows:

Heart of England Hotel, High Street, Weedon, Northants, NN7 4QD - 01327 340335

Regards,

Scott Greig

Contact Scott and the other HOC Committee Members via the Club Website Contacts Page...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 04:37:18 PM by HOCAdmin »
A man with a plan... occasionally...